|Home||» Products||» Coal Tar Epoxy Coating||» Coal Tar Epoxy Coating|
Coal Tar Epoxy Coating
With heart-earned industry experience and technical knowledge, we are involved in providing Coal Tar Epoxy Coating. It is outstanding for normal purpose and specific industrial uses. It adhere well to steel, aluminum, wood, and some plastics. This coating protect the surfaces from chemicals, alkalies, petroleum products, solvents, and dilute acids etc. Moreover, it is developed for the best results & cost effectiveness. Also, the paints provide durability, increase the appearance and superb protection. Our Coal Tar Epoxy Coating is advanced coatings that are ideal for customized solutions. They fulfil numerous unique requirements of our customers.
- Type: Two pack,
- Composition :Epoxy Resin and Coal tar,
- Application :Brush or Airless Spray
- Mixing Ratio :EPOXY : COL TAR =1: 2, (50 pbw : 100 pbw) slightly depending upon the temp & working conditions.
- Apply : Proper mixing of Epoxy resin & Coltar shall be apply on clean & dry surface. Cleaned by wire brush. Shelf hardening due to chemical reaction, when both are mixed to gather.
- Pot Life 3-5 hours, Working Time : 20 min, at 30 degree C. Drying Time: 4 hours Touch,Handle : 24-48 hours, Hard :24 hours, at 30 degree C
- Curing Time :3-5 days,at 30 degree C,Over coating Interval: min 24 hours, max 3 days.
- Color : Black,Finish :Semi-glossy,
- Recommended DFT:80-100 microns per coat. Advisable to apply two coats to get adequate thickness.
- Theoretical Spreading Rate :300-350 gms per sq mtr area per coat.
- Packing- Epoxy Resin : 5,10 Kgs in plastic carboy,Cola tar : 10,20 in plastic carboy & 30kgs in MS Tin..
- Storage Life: Up to twelve months as long as the sealed containers are kept under cover in a dry place under normal temperature conditions
- Precautions : Advised to wear hand gloves & safety glasses to avoid contact with skin or eyes, and mask for protection during application
Features & Benefits:
- ·Solvent Free Epoxy Coating & Non Porus have Excellent chemical resistance.
- ·Good adhesion with concrete and metal surfaces.
- ·Its low viscosity formulation helps in easy application
- ·It can be used as a protective coating on structures and can be applied by brush or spray equipment
- ·Gives long lasting corrosion and Waterproofing Protection
- ·Chemical and abrasion resistance
- ·Self priming ability, hence primer is not required
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- , All India, South India, Central India, North India, East India, West India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Pondicherry, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal