|Home||» Products||» Coal Tar Epoxy Coating||» Epoxy Resin Coating|
Epoxy Resin Coating
Our product is used to provide a hard wearing, and attractive floor coating in areas where there is high resistance to chemical attack. We are a famous company specializing in the business of providing our valuable customers Epoxy Resin Coating. To comply with set market norms, we use top quality additives & resins to process this coating. This highly effective coating is suitable for use in, workshops, bottling plants, production assembly areas kitchens and showrooms. It is particularly suitable in wet working areas & where chemical spillage is huge. Moreover, we offer it at very reasonable rates.
Product Specification :
- Type: Two pack,Composition :Epoxy Resin and Epoxy Hardener.
- Application :Brush coating.
- Mixing Ratio : Resin : Hardener = 2: 1, (100 pbw : 50 pbw), depending upon the temp & working conditions.
- Apply : Proper mixing of Epoxy resin & Hardner shall be apply on clean & dry surface. Cleaned by wire brush or sand blasting.Shelf hardening due to chemical reaction, when both are mixed to gather properly.
- Working Time : 20 min, at 30 degree C. Drying Time: 5-6 hours Touch, Handle : 24-48 hours, Hard : 24 hours, at 30 degree C
- Curing Time :3-5 days,at 30 degree C,Over coating Interval: min 24 hours, max 3 days.
- Color : Natural -Brownish,Finish :Semi-glossy- also make roughen with spreading quarts sand/ silica on surface.
- Recommended DFT:80-100 microns per coat. Advisable to apply two coats to get adequate thickness.
- Theoretical Spreading Rate :300-350 gms per sq mtr area per coat.
- Packing- Epoxy Resin : 5,10 Kgs, Hardener : 4,8 in plastic carboy.
- Storage Life: Up to six months as long as the sealed containers are kept under cover in a dry place under normal temperature conditions
- Precautions : Advised to wear hand gloves & goggles to avoid contact with skin or eyes, and mask for protection during application
Features and Benefits:
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Good adhesion with metal surfaces.
- It can be used as a protective coating on structures and can be applied by brush or spray equipment
- Good Chemical and abrasion resistance
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- Sample Available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- , All India, South India, Central India, North India, East India, West India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Pondicherry, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal